- A White Cliffs Christmas
- Business coalition makes case for Lower Thames Crossing to Chancellor
- Port of Dover scoops top national award
- Port kick-starts Kent bike safety drive
- Port of Dover wins again at UK Heart Safe Awards
- Investors "take a fresh look" at Dover as town, Port and waterfront projects get underway
- Slow mover: Large load heading to Sellindge Substation from the Port of Dover
- Maritime Nation wins enthusiastic support at Conservative Party Conference
- Dover traffic to get revised speed limit boost
- Don't run scared......Run SCARY!
- UK port #infrastructure investment crucial to governments strategy & UK economy - #DoverWesternDocksRevival will deliver for Dover & nation
- Heavy lift ship BBC Pearl in position ready to deliver the Sellinge transformer @PortOfDover https://t.co/OfXdg95BWN
- It's been a pleasure seeing Max Wonder in Dover on this very sunny day @Hammond_Agency https://t.co/Q1mZEqGnXr
- Fabulous to welcome MV Corinthian to Dover and meet Captain M.Cenk Ayvaci. We love the Penguin! https://t.co/vBLPxvvwOw
- White Cliffs Christmas, Cruise Terminal 1 @Port_of_Dover - making #Dover the #Destination this #Christmas https://t.co/2dSgMMFnju
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
The Port of Dover is among 20 leading transport, commerce, retail and development bodies to press the Government for a new Lower Thames Crossing this week. Read their joint letter.......
Named 'Port of the Year' at the UK National Transport Awards 2016 ...
'Crash Cards' added to Port's Driver Safety Information Service...
Volume I, Volume II, Volume III, Further Information and the Marine Licence Application