- Port of Dover Community Fund - first wave of local projects begin to benefit
- DFDS Seaways services to Port of Calais suspended
- Operation Stack Lifted @ 1341 on 26/07/15
- New freight capacity on English Channel as P&O Ferries boosts fleet for peak summer season
- DFDS Seaways Open for Business on the Channel with Extra Ferry on Dover-Dunkirk Service
- Turbo tugboat competes in one of the wackiest races in the world
- imPORTant Safety Day at the Port of Dover
- A20 Traffic Management Measures
- OPEN LETTER FROM CHIEF EXECUTIVE PORT OF DOVER - Why the Port of Dover must keep the nation moving
- British Ports Association praises response to Calais disruption to vital trade flows
- Please follow @PoD_travelnews for travel updates.
- Great to see local companies like @VikingRec benefiting from cruise calls @Port_of_Dover https://t.co/fMZXHbAf5y
- @isachou333 if you are traveling to the Port please follow @PoD_travelnews for travel info.
- @tidy_desk thank you for a lovely tweet!
- @SortMyTravel the DFDS services are currently suspended but are due to resume tomorrow morning.
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
An independent panel has selected the first projects that are to benefit from the Port of Dover Community Fund....
Following further action at the Port of Calais affecting its services, DFDS Seaways has currently suspended sailings to Calais until 28th July. It will continue to operate additional services to ...
Operation Stack has now been lifted on the M20 coast bound following further problems at the Channel Tunnel and high volumes of freight traffic seeking to use all the Channel Ports. The Port of D...