- Dover Western Docks Revival (DWDR) Marketing Suite Reopens
- Port of Dover White Cliffs Christmas - a resounding success.
- DWDR Commencement of Construction
- Bankers back UK maritime trade by pledging £200m in loans for Dover Western Docks Revival
- Board Member Appointment
- Record freight shows continuing importance of efficient UK-European trade flows
- Study for an amazing career with our help
- Invitation: Dover Western Docks Revival (DWDR) Presentation
- Port and academics map traffic to keep Dover and trade flowing
- Port of Dover makes good on its promise to deliver for Dover as major construction stage commences
- PRESS RELEASE: #DoverWesternDocksRevival (DWDR) Marketing Suite ReopensNext week sees the reopening of the... https://t.co/RtVqFH1suA
- #PortofDover Harbour Patrol on its way to pilotage duties on the #OlympicTriton https://t.co/0fiSzbgwHA
- @Port_of_Dover discussing with young carers in school today how fantastic they are...thanks to your support https://t.co/lrdL1QxnOP
- @Port_of_Dover @tpwroyal first exhibition almost hung!! Thank you for the space!! @realcrowsnest @BeachCreative https://t.co/ybi45iQlPs
- #PortofDover pilot joins Seatrade White to navigate her departure. https://t.co/jwHhxIkwWv
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
Next week sees the reopening of the Dover Western Docks Revival (DWDR) Marketing Suite which will enable the community and prospective developers to get a better feel for the Port's flagship rege...
The numerous people, perhaps as many as 100,000, who visited the historic Cruise Terminal One building for the first ever Port of Dover White Cliffs Christmas event during its eight-week duration...
The first stage of construction is now underway with the appointment of VSBW, a joint venture between VolkerStevin and Boskalis Westminster, to deliver the marine structures and bridge contract f...
A consortium of leading British and European lenders has agreed a £200m package of loans to support the Port of Dover's flagship capital building programme....
Volume I, Volume II, Volume III,Â Further Information and the Marine Licence Application