- National Ferry Fortnight dates announcement
- Connecting the old with the new to deliver waterfront transformation
- Dover Festival dates announced for 2017
- Changes to harbour leisure activities
- New Lower Thames Crossings to cut congestion and create thousands of jobs
- DWDR Meet the Buyer hailed a resounding success
- Vessel arrivals pave way for another milestone in Port development
- Kids Easter Race Cancellation
- P&O Ferries reports highest ever Q1 freight volumes on the English Channel
- New safety exclusion zone signals start of DWDR marine activity
- Perfect day in Dover to welcome Serenade of the Seas @RoyalCaribbean and Saga Pearl II @SagaHolidaysUK #DoverCruise https://t.co/EYIrov4tBl
- A busy day @Port_of_Dover as Saga Pearl II joins Serenade of the Seas #DoverCruise #DestinationDover https://t.co/qjx0spUAkv
- An unexpected but very welcome visitor as @RoyalCaribbean 'Serenade of the Seas' makes a maiden call @Port_of_Dover https://t.co/a6hV7j062U
- Welcome to "Serenade of the Seas" with their first call @Port_of_Dover https://t.co/Yj2cfPdugH
- Getting up close and personal with this #beautiful #cruiseliner #AIDAsol @fabulous @Port_of_Dover - #magnificent https://t.co/kpY4Ad0dNs
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
A vital connection is underway to link the historic and new marina facilities together as work continues for the delivery of a fantastic new waterfront for Dover....
A free weekend of entertainment for all the family at the Port of Dover Regatta and the Dover Music Festival...
Work has now begun to prepare the harbour for the piling and land reclamation phase of the Port of Dover's flagship Dover Western Docks Revival (DWDR) development. ...
Volume I, Volume II, Volume III, Further Information and the Marine Licence Application