- Study for an amazing career with our help
- Port and academics map traffic to keep Dover and trade flowing
- Port of Dover makes good on its promise to deliver for Dover as major construction stage commences
- Port partners with Kent Road Safety Team for new A20 campaign
- Port of Dover Cargo Limited - a strong future for cargo at Dover
- Former soldier's stolen 'Help for Heroes' motorbike recovered at Port of Dover
- High Volumes of traffic at the Port of Dover
- Port Of Dover Christmas Traffic
- Key road scheme in Dover continues with no further December night closures
- Europe's busiest ferry port hits all-time freight high
- #DoverWesternDocksRevival presentation We will be holding stakeholder presentations at Dover Marina Hotel on... https://t.co/84UUnOfuXL
- #DoverWesternDocksRevival Cambridge Road ClosureFollowing the announcement of the appointment of the principal... https://t.co/dHKHxuW2rs
- Seatrade's Esmeralda safely arrived at the Dover cargo terminal on a chilly night @Port_of_Dover @seatrade https://t.co/4FKQKE0oDI
- Study for an amazing career with #PortofDover help. Apply for our bursary scheme. https://t.co/kHID5zGvfz
- #DoverWesternDocksRevival Commencement of ConstructionThe first stage of construction is now underway with the... https://t.co/c88Ef5DDqb
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
Port and University of Kent joint venture ...
Here we go! ...
The Port of Dover has joined forces with Kent County Council (KCC) Road Safety Team to bring greater awareness of the changing A20 layout in Dover....
Volume I, Volume II, Volume III, Further Information and the Marine Licence Application