- Port of Dover Statement - Weekend Travel Situation
- TRAFFIC UPDATE 25.07.2016
- UPDATE: Port of Dover - French Border Control
- Advice for drivers in Dover
- Update on Port of Dover Travel
- Dover Western Docks Revival project achieves sustainability excellence award
- Goodwin Sands Marine Licence Application Open Meeting
- Update on Port of Dover travel - EURO 2016
- Open Letter from Port Chief Executive
- Dover Harbour Board Chairman Announced
- Speedy service and boarding @Port_of_Dover -excellent
- Glad @Port_of_Dover is free-flowing today! Many thanks to all who helped at weekend. @Kent_Police @KentHighways https://t.co/lgTYv9nDV0
- The magical @DisneyCruise #DisneyMagic in @Port_of_Dover this morning https://t.co/2IMyUGnpml
- RT https://t.co/sQDIDj1Ran @Port_of_Dover #Cruise @Disney has cast it's #Magic spell, someone hit #fastforward pl https://t.co/6xMQHQT5Rn
- Excellent day at @Port_of_Dover Community Regatta > some of the work we do in our community https://t.co/MNfa70aTC8 https://t.co/ICQEQggPsz
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
The Port of Dover shares public frustration at the French border control situation which impacted so badly on the holiday getaway weekend....
Roads outside of the Port are currently clear. The Port is expected to be busy throughout the day (Monday) so please allow plenty of time for French Border checks prior to check-in....
We have been experiencing an exceptional security situation at French border controls situated within the Port of Dover....