- Workshop shows Port and community pulling in same direction
- NaVCIS: Joint police operation recovers stolen vehicles and brings offenders to justice
- A20 Dover Traffic Assessment Information
- Dover Western Docks Revival Workshop
- Port gets real over delivering catalyst for Dover's regeneration
- Ongoing transformation of the Port of Dover keeps the UK economy moving
- Push the boat out and join us for Dover Marina Open Day
- Land and Sea Exhibition brings Port and community together to celebrate a shared maritime heritage
- HRH The Princess Royal sees a shared maritime vision in action
- Assessment of new A20 traffic management measures - what to expect
- #DoverWesternDocksRevival Workshop shows #PortofDover and #community pulling in same direction http://t.co/QEDKgkeA8m
- #PortofDover would like to thank the #community for attending the #DoverWesternDocksRevival Workshop last night http://t.co/Ps2bdmoMNp
- #PortofDover is supporting #OPBRITCAR http://t.co/blzudzhpgX
- Please be advised that our #DoverWesternDocksRevival community workshop held this evening will now be at Cruise Terminal 1 #Dover
- Please come along to our #DoverWesternDocksRevival community workshop held this evening at Cruise Terminal 2 #Dover, 5:30pm until 7:30pm
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
The Port of Dover has hosted the most positive community workshop yet regarding its flagship Dover Western Docks Revival (DWDR) project....
A nationwide multi-agency police operation has disrupted criminal groups as part of an initiative to prevent stolen vehicles being exported through ports from the UK....
New traffic management measures are currently being assessed on the A20 on its approach to the Port of Dover. They are being used to regulate the flow of traffic on the A20 when the Port is espec...