- Don't run scared......Run SCARY!
- CLIA announces Plan a Cruise Month
- Young prize winner tours the Port of Dover
- Calais Camp Closure
- Dover Bluebird Heritage Trail Launched
- Working together to secure a strong future for cargo at Dover
- Next phase of key A20 junction work to get underway
- Carbon Trust Standard for Carbon Awarded to Dover Harbour Board
- Follow-Up: Goodwin Sands Marine Licence Open Meeting
- Rally for Heroes is the Wheel Deal
- @KeatTony Tony - sorry for the confusion. The roundabout is being removed at present to divert utilities for traffic light junction
- #Dover #A20 Junction Work - removal of the York Street roundabout for future diversion of services https://t.co/WyOTB6mijs
- #Dover #A20 Junction Work - excavation of the central reservation near the York Street https://t.co/ZOcAg6yiaD
- #Dover #A20 Junction Work - excavation work is continuing on the Union Street in order to build new kerb lines https://t.co/zxUIpRCovV
- Visit https://t.co/46d5QOoK2v FAB B&B #Dover #Solo or #familytravel #cruise #whitecliffs #dovercastle https://t.co/Myw6qcEgOf
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.