- Update on Port of Dover travel - EURO 2016
- Open Letter from Port Chief Executive
- Dover Harbour Board Chairman Announced
- Port of Dover Responds to EU Referendum
- Business as usual for ferry passengers
- Disney Magic welcomed back to Dover's Cruise Port
- Update on Port of Dover travel
- RBS support for Dover Western Docks Revival
- P&O Ferries Reports Record 13th Consecutive Month of Carrying More Than 100,000 Freight Vehicles on English Channel
- Euro 2016 fans advised to plan journeys
- Good day in Dover.Confirmed ferry crossing to Calais.Toured seafront, Dover Castle built by Henry II in 12th century https://t.co/WrGELJhBCU
- #Port of Dover will observe 2 minutes silence at 07:28 am on 1 July for #Battle of the Somme #centenary https://t.co/vuFs8Om5ib
- Truths RE: #StopTheDredge #GoodwinSands = image to left demonstrates leaving more than 99.7% untouched (2 of 2) https://t.co/ElDmA5sIB1
- Truths RE: #StopTheDredge #GoodwinSands = image to right visually demonstrates proposed 0.22% to be taken (1 of 2) https://t.co/FgrXLUFfZE
- #StoptheDredge - Everything you need to know about the #GoodwinSands marine licence application https://t.co/8Ee8SveSQZ
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
Uncertainty has been one of the defining characteristics across our wide and diverse British life since last week's vote to leave the European Union. The town, people and businesses of Dover...
Responding to the EU Referendum result, Port of Dover Chief Executive Tim Waggott said:...