- Port opens road to international freight success as part of Exporting is GREAT week
- EU referendum creates uncertainty at the gateway to Europe
- Dover Primary Schools Tag rugby tournament
- Government Easter travel advice to customers
- Port Information following events in Brussels
- Advice for local drivers in Dover
- New Port of Dover marker buoys boost water safety
- Independent panel announces c. £100,000 of new awards from the Port of Dover Community Fund
- Government clears path for further Trust Port progress
- Port of Dover Community Regatta and the Dover Music Festival join forces to launch The Dover Festival 2016
- Cargo ship Emerald ready to sail @Port_of_Dover . https://t.co/zb0cvQjJtM
- Port-centric distribution from Dover? Visit stand 1460 #multimodal16 to save those extra lorry miles #freight #logistics #supplychain
- @GoodwinSandsSoS - https://t.co/zXprrWQHHy
- @GoodwinSandsSOS The update is published on our website via the Western Docks Tab - https://t.co/ZH6D56bFHI
- Some of the industry leaders amongst our 300 exhibitors @FreightlinerLtd @HeathrowAirport @Port_of_Dover @wincantonplc @cmacgm #multimodal16
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
A freight holding facility, capable of accommodating 220 HGVs and removing 4km of queuing traffic from Kent's highways, has officially opened in the Port of Dover....
The Port of Dover's stakeholders have gathered to consider what the EU referendum might mean for the Port, its customers and community....
This year's Dover Primary Schools Tag rugby tournament was the largest sporting event in the district for primary schools. Over 200 10 & 11 year olds from 17 schools participated in the ...
Due to Border Force Officers performing enhanced checks, the Government has issued the following advice to people returning to the UK this Easter....