- Port of Dover comments on Government action to alleviate effects of traffic congestion caused by ongoing issues in Calais and at Eurotunnel
- Young prize winner takes VIP port tour and a seal
- National Transport Awards shortlist Port of Dover for Port of the Year accolade
- Dover Harbour Board Chairman re-appointed
- Port delivers more despite ongoing challenges
- Confederation of British Industry (CBI): Responding to Calais disruption
- P&O Ferries Update on situation at Calais
- World's largest wooden sailing ship coming to Dover
- Port of Dover Community Fund - first wave of local projects begin to benefit
- DFDS Seaways services to Port of Calais suspended
- #PortofDover comments on Government action to alleviate effects of traffic congestion - More here: http://t.co/lBey9Hmybg
- #PortofDover young prize winner takes VIP port tour and a seal http://t.co/dShFRHIsu8
- @kent_police z
- The shortlist for the National Transport Awards was announced this morning. Congratulations to all those shortlisted! http://t.co/MlhEt8M4Uk
- @TransportTimes National Transport Awards shortlist #PortofDover for Port of the Year accolade http://t.co/7ZBDimXSvB
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
The Port of Dover welcomes Government action to alleviate the disruption caused to local residents, holidaymakers and freight operators caused by ongoing disruption in Calais and at Eurotunnel, w...
This week the Port of Dover laid on a special welcome to a local eight-year-old girl, Lyvia Eades, who won the kid's competition at this year's Dover Marina Open Day....
The Port of Dover has been shortlisted for the prestigious 'Port of the Year' award at this year's National Transport Awards. ...