- Final countdown to flagship festival of family fun at Port of Dover Community Regatta
- Board Member re-appointments show further confidence in Port
- Port of Dover Community Fund: giving local young people hope for the future
- Port of Dover Community Fund - thrilled to support music related activities in community
- Port of Dover Community Fund - another community group benefits from the Port's commitment to Dover
- Port of Dover and its ferry partners deliver one million passengers in five weeks
- Highways England Press notice: Details of how freight will be routed to reduce pressure on the M20 in Kent when there is disruption to cross-Channel services was announced by Highways England.
- Port of Dover comments on Government action to alleviate effects of traffic congestion caused by ongoing issues in Calais and at Eurotunnel
- Young prize winner takes VIP port tour and a seal
- National Transport Awards shortlist Port of Dover for Port of the Year accolade
- #PortofDover #CommunityRegatta - Sunday, 30 August will feature the popular Dover District Community Safety Day https://t.co/kTtikOHwWG
- #PortofDover #CommunityRegatta living up to bigger and better reputation with fireworks in evening http://t.co/abVPNbo8hO Pls retweet!
- Final countdown to flagship festival of family fun at #PortofDover #CommunityRegatta http://t.co/GoLODejsDW http://t.co/Hqf266iYYD
- #PortofDover #CommunityRegatta - Sunday, 30 August. Will feature an spectacular aerobatic display by @thebladesteam http://t.co/pETAQk4c5u
- 4 days before @Port_of_Dover regatta !!We will be collecting stories from service personnel in our community #history http://t.co/oAFlH3QA9D
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
We are now down to the last few days before Dover's flagship seafront event returns, facilitated by the Port of Dover with a cast list of supporting partners....
Non-Executive Board Members, Frank Martin and Erik Østergaard, have both been re-appointed to the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) for a further three years. Their new term lasts until mid-2018....
A charity, whose goal is to make lasting change for a positive future throughout Dover district, has been awarded £7,500 from the Port of Dover Community Fund....