- Youngsters set for port 'Thriller' this Halloween
- P&O Ferries reports highest ever volume of cross-Channel freight traffic in third quarter
- Port community at the heart for the world's biggest coffee morning
- Historic England recognises Port's commitment to heritage
- Port's £100,000 cash injection to boost community fund
- Is blue the new green - Find out at the final Pro-Tide Conference
- Dover is on board for Cruise Week
- Community fund is cooking up a treat
- Port of Dover dispels the myths surrounding Operation Stack
- Mobile technology helps streamline Europe's busiest passenger port
- Hearing great things about NCL Norwegian Star from our guests today @Port_of_Dover @VisitDover Family, 3 Couples, 3 Singles all good to go!
- @tvaknin Phone numbers are on the webpage. Apologies for the inconvenience. http://t.co/kDP3pVVyMm 3/3
- @tvaknin Please visit http://t.co/kDP3pVVyMm and call Rylon Parking or Port Parking to find alternative arrangements. 2/3
- @tvaknin Apologies, but due to development works our parking facilities have been closed. 1/3
- Q3 freight record for @Port_of_Dover and @POFerriesFR8 http://t.co/zTiRlvmpfm http://t.co/6h2p2KCg4y
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
Dover's youngsters won't be running away from witches, vampires and zombies this Halloween - they'll be running with them instead....
P&O Ferries carried more freight between Dover and Calais in the third quarter of the year than ever before in its modern history....
PSL Freight has led the port's backing for MacMillan Cancer Support's 'World's Biggest Coffee Morning'....
The public body which looks after England's historic environment has recognised a major Port of Dover restoration project....