- Disruption at Channel Tunnel – Operation Stack Lifted – 04.07.15 @1515hrs
- Disruption at Channel Tunnel, Operation Stack in place for EUROTUNNEL ONLY, 04.07.15 @0515hrs
- British Ports Association praises response to Calais disruption to vital trade flows
- International gateway open for business, despite ongoing disruption at Port of Calais
- Port of Dover Community Regatta - change of date
- Minister sees scale of impact of industrial action on key transport corridor
- Multi-Lingual Operation Stack Information
- Port of Dover signs major contract for Dover Western Docks Revival project
- Industrial action in Port of Calais: local road traffic management update
- Port supports customers on vital trade route
- #portofdover is handling the nations traffic - 100bn of trade - #operationimPORTant
- #portofdover renowned for its port services & operation but cannot do its job if Calais is shut or not fully open #operationimPORTant
- Dover traffic Information: Please use the M2/A2 to travel to the Port of Dover, Allow additional time for check-in & passport controls.
- [Dover/Calais]. All services are operating to schedule with space available.
- #portofdover has remained open and operational throughout the past few days - #operationimPORTant
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
Operation Stack phase 2 (M20 closed coast-bound junctions 8 to 9) which was in place entirely for Eurotunnel traffic has now been lifted following earlier disruption at the Channel Tunnel. ...
Operation Stack phase 2 (M20 closed coast-bound junctions 8 to 9) has been implemented due to disruption at the Channel Tunnel. Eurotunnel services are therefore affected....
The British Ports Association very much welcomes the remarkable job carried out by the Port of Dover, the ferry companies and everyone involved both locally and nationally in responding to the di...