- Traffic Update
- Road Closure - Union Street Swing Bridge
- Port of Dover Statement - Last Weekend's Travel Situation
- UPDATE: Port of Dover - French Border Control
- Dover Western Docks Revival project achieves sustainability excellence award
- Goodwin Sands Marine Licence Application Open Meeting
- Open Letter from Port Chief Executive
- Dover Harbour Board Chairman Announced
- Port of Dover Responds to EU Referendum
- Business as usual for ferry passengers
- No impacts (Wave heights, tidal current velocities, coastal erosion) - #GoodwinSands marine licence application https://t.co/8Ee8SveSQZ
- Option with least overall environmental impact - #GoodwinSands marine licence application https://t.co/8Ee8SveSQZ
- @robwatts Rob, We investigated five options and this option has least overall environmental impact.
- Etude impact dragage environnement, Pas de Calais / Dover Strait https://t.co/EEsu2TwSyz
- All known military sites have been identified and avoided - #GoodwinSands marine licence application https://t.co/8Ee8SveSQZ
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
The Port of Dover shares public frustration at the French border control situation which impacted so badly on the holiday getaway weekend....
We have been experiencing an exceptional security situation at French border controls situated within the Port of Dover....