- Port gets real over delivering catalyst for Dover's regeneration
- End of Industrial action in the Port of Calais
- Ongoing transformation of the Port of Dover keeps the UK economy moving
- Push the boat out and join us for Dover Marina Open Day
- Land and Sea Exhibition brings Port and community together to celebrate a shared maritime heritage
- HRH The Princess Royal sees a shared maritime vision in action
- Assessment of new A20 traffic management measures - what to expect
- Annual Consultative Meeting of Dover Harbour Board
- Port's community spirit sails into action
- Port of Dover launches new travel news twitter account for customers and community
- Please come along to #PortofDover Annual Consultative Meeting held at Cruise Terminal 1 #Dover on Monday 18th May at 5pm until 7.30pm
- #DoverMarina Open Day returns - 16th May, taking place on the Crosswall Quay from 10.00am until 5:00pm http://t.co/y9Y6QXqdwU
- #PortofDover gets real over delivering catalyst for Dovers #regeneration http://t.co/HMB4GtkFmi
- Please come along to #PortofDover Annual Consultative Meeting held at Cruise Terminal 1 #Dover on Monday 18th May at 5pm until 7.30pm.
- @Port_of_Dover @tpwroyal Port of Dover team member Jason Ransley at our first Birthday party http://t.co/0VxV1hWt64
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
The Port of Dover has just delivered a record year with over 2.4 million freight vehicles handling goods worth an estimated £100 billion on behalf of UK plc....
The Port of Dover would like to advise its customers and the local community that the earlier industrial action in the Port of Calais is now over....
Customers travelling through the Port of Dover will now have a new experience when they arrive to Europe's busiest ferry port, thanks to the demolition of the Outward Vehicle Deck (OVD) as p...