- TRAFFIC UPDATE 25.07.2016
- UPDATE: Port of Dover - French Border Control
- Advice for drivers in Dover
- Update on Port of Dover Travel
- Dover Western Docks Revival project achieves sustainability excellence award
- Goodwin Sands Marine Licence Application Open Meeting
- Update on Port of Dover travel - EURO 2016
- Open Letter from Port Chief Executive
- Dover Harbour Board Chairman Announced
- Port of Dover Responds to EU Referendum
- On way to Dover with 3 pallets (3000) bottles of water & cereal bars for those stranded #dovertraffic @kmfmofficial https://t.co/MQ4JZCBFXz
- @Port_of_Dover #festival2016 https://t.co/bz1K1pMbiz
- Just people having great #familyfun @Port_of_Dover #Regatta 2016 - #Dover #beach #sunshine #swim #lovewhereyoulive https://t.co/TenvYVfbRa
- All kinds of everything @Port_of_Dover 2016 #Regatta - what a great #funday @VisitDover #lovewhereyoulive #harbour https://t.co/6XzmUgEv9V
- Great to see the Cinque Ports #flag @Port_of_Dover @RCPYCSailingSch - what a perfect day! #sun #sea #sailing #Dover https://t.co/d1E5KU2s03
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
Roads outside of the Port are currently clear. The Port is expected to be busy throughout the day (Monday) so please allow plenty of time for French Border checks prior to check-in....
We have been experiencing an exceptional security situation at French border controls situated within the Port of Dover....
Due to ongoing heightened French security checks, the Port of Dover is advising customers to allow plenty of time for their journey. Local traffic may wish to consider using alternative routes w...