- Young prize winner tours the Port of Dover
- Calais Camp Closure
- Dover Bluebird Heritage Trail Launched
- Working together to secure a strong future for cargo at Dover
- Next phase of key A20 junction work to get underway
- Carbon Trust Standard for Carbon Awarded to Dover Harbour Board
- Follow-Up: Goodwin Sands Marine Licence Open Meeting
- Rally for Heroes is the Wheel Deal
- Dover Cruise Port scores a Hat-trick
- Bon Voyage Disney Magic 2016
- #GoodwinSands marine licence application involved engaging coastal communities, inc Open Meeting Q&A available https://t.co/vKKycvbIKc
- Huge thanks to the sponsors who've already committed to the Kent Press & Broadcast Awards in 2017 - we couldn't do https://t.co/fB4x5DQUYo
- Don't miss the boat! Visit us on Stand E25 #mipimuk 19-21 October for exciting waterfront development opportunities https://t.co/TVgkmwViX5
- Cool Logistics Global opens its doors today. The topics begin tomorrow, you can still register or come on the day. https://t.co/y36zDdTWwo
- The exhibitors are arriving at #coolglobal #hamburgsud @coollogistics https://t.co/ZX7IdYzuTK
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
The Port of Dover has been in fruitful discussions with George Hammond PLC to explore how best to secure the long term success of the cargo business at Dover as the Dover Western Docks Revival (D...