- Major Fun for minor travellers
- Port's pension scheme wins national award for being the best
- Turbo tugboat gets there in a hurry boys!
- Port continues to invest in local young people
- New traffic management measures show their worth
- Workshop shows Port and community pulling in same direction
- NaVCIS: Joint police operation recovers stolen vehicles and brings offenders to justice
- A20 Dover Traffic Assessment Information
- Dover Western Docks Revival Workshop
- Port gets real over delivering catalyst for Dover's regeneration
- Looking for things to do in France this #BankHolidayWeekend and School #halfterm. #PortofDover has its top tips here: http://t.co/armyIKWs7M
- If your at the #PortofDover this #BankHolidayWeekend check out our new 2015 promotional film - https://t.co/EGmb6amIZG
- @POferries POCanterbury and SOBritian @Port_of_Dover this sunny summer morning! @Chrisbaker1982 - just for you. http://t.co/iv3pLqWZkm
- Magellan strait making her turn @Port_of_Dover bound for @PortOfRotterdam http://t.co/im1GE3PcTC
- Remember the #PortofDover 2015 promotional film is still available to watch. Check it out and share https://t.co/EGmb6amIZG
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
When the school gates finally close for this month's half-term it will signal the start of major decisions for parents across the UK on how to entertain the children. By taking a short break...
The Port's vision is to be the best port in the world for the benefit of its customers and community, but it also works hard to be the best employer too....
The Port of Dover is usually known to be at the forefront of managing and operating one of the busiest Roll on-Roll off (Ro-Ro) terminals in the world, but staff at Europe's busiest ferry po...