- Push the boat out and join us for Dover Marina Open Day
- Celebrating 10 years of nurturing enterprising young people in Dover
- Buoys marking works exclusion zone signal start of DWDR construction works
- Port opens road to international freight success as part of Exporting is GREAT week
- EU referendum creates uncertainty at the gateway to Europe
- Dover Primary Schools Tag rugby tournament
- Government Easter travel advice to customers
- Port Information following events in Brussels
- Advice for local drivers in Dover
- New Port of Dover marker buoys boost water safety
- @Port_of_Dover @tpwroyal our first health walk today and we met the wonderful Port police @SuePebblescic kiosk https://t.co/6WsXR2w2pX
- Costa NeoRomantica @Port_of_Dover today Costa Favolosa Port of Harwich Yesterday #CostaCruises https://t.co/2s3l0NFdbl
- #Dover #A20 roadworks: Traffic now in contraflow on westbound to allow works to continue on eastbound (5 of 5) https://t.co/sx2gkLANZY
- #Dover #A20 roadworks: Part of wider town #regeneration - #DoverWesternDocksRevival & @DoverDC #StJamesDover 4 of 5 https://t.co/MR3nU1n7tJ
- #Dover #A20 roadworks: Partial construction of new traffic island & recently surfaced carriageway (3 of 5) https://t.co/VWxn1KnR6O
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
Dover Marina Open Day will be making a splash this Saturday (May 21) when the Port's award-winning boat haven opens its doors to budding sailors and seasoned mariners. ...
The Port of Dover has celebrated 10 years as lead sponsor for the business education charity, Young Enterprise, in Dover district....
The Prince of Wales Pier and the former Hoverport now form part of the construction area for the Dover Western Docks Revival (DWDR), with work planned to commence on 9th May to reduce the height ...
A freight holding facility, capable of accommodating 220 HGVs and removing 4km of queuing traffic from Kent's highways, has officially opened in the Port of Dover....