- Port welcomes progress towards new Lower Thames Crossing
- Key road scheme to maximise Dover regeneration projects
- P&O Ferries reports highest ever freight volumes on the English Channel in 2015
- Dover TAP goes multi-lingual
- Port of Dover's 12 Days of Christmas
- Dover Bluebird Heritage Trail secures Heritage Lottery Fund support
- Christmas Getaway at the Port of Dover
- Advice for local drivers in Dover
- Apply to become a local representative on the Port and Community Forum
- Tides deposit the world's litter on Dover beach
- What is #DoverWesternDocksRevival (DWDR)? Find out at https://t.co/UfinCCckRR
- #DeliverforDover with the #DoverWesternDocksRevival - https://t.co/UfinCCckRR https://t.co/lbvFaBexs2
- #DeliverforDover with the #DoverWesternDocksRevival - https://t.co/UfinCCckRR https://t.co/0HuiI9z0OP
- #DeliverforDover with the #DoverWesternDocksRevival - https://t.co/UfinCCckRR https://t.co/KBDiATfJp2
- #DeliverforDover with the #DoverWesternDocksRevival - https://t.co/UfinCCckRR https://t.co/gZsaNeQ4ug
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
The Port of Dover welcomes today's consultation announcement on the remaining option for a new Lower Thames Crossing. The Port hopes that this now paves the way for progress to be made on t...
Work on a key road scheme in Dover is due to start on 20th February. The work involves junction improvements at the Prince of Wales and York Street roundabouts on the A20, along with improved ac...
P&O Ferries carried more freight between Dover and Calais in 2015 than in any previous year in its modern history....
Highways England and the Port of Dover have gone multi-lingual to ensure Europe's lorry drivers comply with a project that reduces freight congestion in the centre of Dover....