- Operation Stack remains in place @08.30hrs on 29.07.15
- P&O Ferries Update on situation at Calais
- World's largest wooden sailing ship coming to Dover
- Port of Dover Community Fund - first wave of local projects begin to benefit
- DFDS Seaways services to Port of Calais suspended
- New freight capacity on English Channel as P&O Ferries boosts fleet for peak summer season
- DFDS Seaways Open for Business on the Channel with Extra Ferry on Dover-Dunkirk Service
- Turbo tugboat competes in one of the wackiest races in the world
- imPORTant Safety Day at the Port of Dover
- A20 Traffic Management Measures
- All DFDS Seaways Dover<>Dunkirk/Calais sailings running on time to the advertised schedule. Heavy traffic entering all ports.
- Please follow @PoD_travelnews for travel updates on #OpStack and #OperationStack
- @HighwaysEAST @LeShuttle Please follow @PoD_travelnews for latest travel advice and ferry information
- @PhilDurling100 @HighwaysEAST @LeShuttle DFDS does use Dunkerque & operates full service, whilst P&O Ferries has used others to clear vol
- @pullenuk @mfhawes @LeShuttle due to ongoing disruptions in Calais and repeated problems at the Channel Tunnel.
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
Operation Stack remains in place (M20 closed coast-bound junctions 8 to 11) due to ongoing disruptions in Calais and earlier problems at the Channel Tunnel. The Port of Dover remains open for bus...
IN an update for customers on the situation at Calais, Janette Bell, Commercial Director at P&O Ferries, said: "We are aware of the Foreign Office advice that cross-Channel customers sho...
A special Port of Dover Community Regatta thank you to our community...