- Port of Dover Statement - Last Weekend's Travel Situation
- UPDATE: Port of Dover - French Border Control
- Dover Western Docks Revival project achieves sustainability excellence award
- Goodwin Sands Marine Licence Application Open Meeting
- Open Letter from Port Chief Executive
- Dover Harbour Board Chairman Announced
- Port of Dover Responds to EU Referendum
- Business as usual for ferry passengers
- Disney Magic welcomed back to Dover's Cruise Port
- Update on Port of Dover travel
- @brodhurst Ed, it isn't sewage at all. It is just silt being kicked up by the propellers of the vessel.
- @bealzebum John not too bad at all :)
- Fabulous view of a magnificent Disney Magic @DisneyCruise arriving in Dover this morning #Dovercruise #PortofDover https://t.co/ugSOQZOy84
- #PortofDover - Weekend travel statement https://t.co/tl66nVvpnZ
- Speedy service and boarding @Port_of_Dover -excellent
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
The Port of Dover shares public frustration at the French border control situation which impacted so badly on the holiday getaway weekend....
We have been experiencing an exceptional security situation at French border controls situated within the Port of Dover....
The Port of Dover secured a top sustainability award from CEEQUAL for the port's flagship development of the Western Docks and the town's waterfront, the Dover Western Docks Revival (DW...
The Port has made special arrangements for representatives of Save our Sands (SOS) and coastal parish and local councils to have the opportunity to attend an Open Meeting with world-class experts...