- Don't run scared......Run SCARY!
- CLIA announces Plan a Cruise Month
- Young prize winner tours the Port of Dover
- Calais Camp Closure
- Dover Bluebird Heritage Trail Launched
- Working together to secure a strong future for cargo at Dover
- Next phase of key A20 junction work to get underway
- Carbon Trust Standard for Carbon Awarded to Dover Harbour Board
- Follow-Up: Goodwin Sands Marine Licence Open Meeting
- Rally for Heroes is the Wheel Deal
- Port of Dover team hearing latest industry updates #coolglobal in preparation for delivery of new #cargo terminal & https://t.co/HP8aGPyXcM
- It's #Cruise Month. Upload and share your cruise smile for a chance to win a cruise. Find out more https://t.co/KBASrgOIVj
- Nowhere gets you closer to Europe #TakeAFreshLook at #Dover Stand E25 #MIPIMUK 19-21 October Olympia @Port_of_Dover https://t.co/3qTzlNQkzL
- Calais2015 @Port_BC project launched yesterday by President Hollande, mirroring development @Port_of_Dover #MIPIMUK https://t.co/eGkhUB8JmW
- Incredible skies tonight from @Port_of_Dover Port Control #Dover #Kent https://t.co/NQgy1GA3L6
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.