- DFDS Seaways: Agreement reached on the Dover-Calais route
- Final countdown to flagship festival of family fun at Port of Dover Community Regatta
- Board Member re-appointments show further confidence in Port
- Port of Dover Community Fund: giving local young people hope for the future
- Port of Dover Community Fund - thrilled to support music related activities in community
- Port of Dover Community Fund - another community group benefits from the Port's commitment to Dover
- Port of Dover and its ferry partners deliver one million passengers in five weeks
- Highways England Press notice: Details of how freight will be routed to reduce pressure on the M20 in Kent when there is disruption to cross-Channel services was announced by Highways England.
- Port of Dover comments on Government action to alleviate effects of traffic congestion caused by ongoing issues in Calais and at Eurotunnel
- Young prize winner takes VIP port tour and a seal
- Bigger and Better at the #PortofDover #CommunityRegatta this year. Thanks to Vincent Catt for photos http://t.co/IpLEmByDVW
- And great pre-show lightening at #PortofDover #CommunityRegatta - credit to Vincent Catt for photo http://t.co/4btxUWHgdQ
- Bigger and Better at the #PortofDover #CommunityRegtta this year. Thanks to Vincent Catt for photos http://t.co/MflXaNVdPc
- @DFDSSeaways agreement reached on the #Dover - Calais route - http://t.co/PPx8E2b1i0
- Calm after the rain @Port_of_Dover this evening. http://t.co/T4He03qFj3
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
DFDS has announced that an agreement between the staff representatives of SCOP-SeaFrance, Eurotunnel and DFDS, concerning the release of the Channel ferries Rodin and Berlioz, was reached with th...
We are now down to the last few days before Dover's flagship seafront event returns, facilitated by the Port of Dover with a cast list of supporting partners....
Non-Executive Board Members, Frank Martin and Erik Østergaard, have both been re-appointed to the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) for a further three years. Their new term lasts until mid-2018....