- Port community at the heart for the world's biggest coffee morning
- Historic England recognises Port's commitment to heritage
- Port's £100,000 cash injection to boost community fund
- Is blue the new green - Find out at the final Pro-Tide Conference
- Dover is on board for Cruise Week
- Community fund is cooking up a treat
- Port of Dover dispels the myths surrounding Operation Stack
- Mobile technology helps streamline Europe's busiest passenger port
- Powerful new business team to champion Dover
- Dover TAP gets public backing
- .@Port_of_Dover to host @britishports 2016 conference - great opportunity to showcase #investment in port and town http://t.co/om9OG29bhB
- @m_rolfy please check arrangements with Eurotunnel.
- Beautiful day for our @discoverferries trip. Many thanks @port_of_dover http://t.co/Wsy5jZTuCD
- A lot learned at @Port_of_Dover community #funding presentation today with @KentCommunity great tips in a wonderful setting. #dover #charity
- Thanks @KentCommunity for great workshop on @Port_of_Dover #CommunityFund and great talking to @Sustainconnx http://t.co/T8ww93l9RQ
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
PSL Freight has led the port's backing for MacMillan Cancer Support's 'World's Biggest Coffee Morning'....
The public body which looks after England's historic environment has recognised a major Port of Dover restoration project....
Port chiefs are pumping even more cash into a community fund which has been backing the people of Dover....
A major international conference to investigate ways of harnessing the power of the sea is heading to the Port of Dover next week....