- Ongoing Industrial Action at Port of Calais UPDATE 02.07.15 @1130hrs
- Multi-Lingual Operation Stack Information
- Road Traffic Incident at Eastern Docks Roundabout
- Port of Dover signs major contract for Dover Western Docks Revival project
- Industrial action in Port of Calais: local road traffic management update
- Port supports customers on vital trade route
- When the biggest met the best
- New facilities are a clear reflection of high standards
- Port statement regarding DFDS deal with Eurotunnel
- Port of Dover re-accredited for quality
- Please Follow @PoD_travelnews for the latest #PortofDover travel advice, including updates with #OperationStack and #OpStack
- Port sincerely regrets the impact to the travelling public, freight & the Dover Community of a Calais situation which is beyond our control.
- Follow @PoD_travelnews for the latest #PortofDover travel advice, including updates with #OperationStack and #OpStack
- We sincerely regret the impact to the travelling public, freight & the Dover Community of a Calais situation which is beyond our control.
- Add a message to your video http://t.co/ivy2zCmLQj
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
The Port of Calais remains affected by an ongoing period of industrial action in France commencing at 1420 BST on 29th June. The Port of Dover is open but services to and from Dover continue to b...
Due to traffic congestion, all freight vehicles should report to Junction 8 of the M20 and wait there. Freight vehicles heading down the M2 will be diverted to join the queue on the M20 . ...
he Port of Dover can confirm that a road traffic incident has taken place at the entrance to the Port at 1830hrs. Emergency services are at the scene and Port of Dover Police are assisting. ...