- Anniversary of successful partnership with Seatrade Reefer Chartering N.V.
- Port welcomes progress towards new Lower Thames Crossing
- Key road scheme to maximise Dover regeneration projects
- P&O Ferries reports highest ever freight volumes on the English Channel in 2015
- Dover TAP goes multi-lingual
- Port of Dover's 12 Days of Christmas
- Dover Bluebird Heritage Trail secures Heritage Lottery Fund support
- Christmas Getaway at the Port of Dover
- Advice for local drivers in Dover
- Apply to become a local representative on the Port and Community Forum
- #PortofDover Anniversary of successful #partnership with #Seatrade #Reefer Chartering N.V. - https://t.co/nXQlnkGfjO https://t.co/c2xy6EyLNW
- Great panel meeting @Port_of_Dover community fund. https://t.co/9B44K7sEoH
- #Skills4Dover Great opportunity for a 2nd year undergraduate studying electrical engineering with @Port_of_Dover https://t.co/OHpgCslUb8
- @Liddiardemma Great to hear about the #PortofDover #CommunityFund - https://t.co/4kzTgKTDql
- Proud to sponsor the @doverexpress #HeartofCommunnityAwards. Nominations now open, visit: https://t.co/4OBZPRw7YM https://t.co/TnEYIG3rua
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
A business partnership which brings around a quarter of Britain's bananas into the country is celebrating its tenth anniversary. ...
The Port of Dover welcomes today's consultation announcement on the remaining option for a new Lower Thames Crossing. The Port hopes that this now paves the way for progress to be made on t...
Work on a key road scheme in Dover is due to start on 20th February. The work involves junction improvements at the Prince of Wales and York Street roundabouts on the A20, along with improved ac...
P&O Ferries carried more freight between Dover and Calais in 2015 than in any previous year in its modern history....