- Port's community spirit sails into action
- Port of Dover launches new travel news twitter account for customers and community
- Land and Sea Exhibition of rarely seen Port of Dover artworks
- Port of Dover announces viewing dates for Dove of Peace sculpture
- Port of Dover Race Festival triggers the starting pistol for the race to regeneration
- Port of Dover hails local innovation at Dover Area Young Enterprise Final
- Open Letter from Chief Executive, Port of Dover regarding Shakespeare Beach
- Changes to road layout along the A20 in Dover
- Living in historic Dover with one eye on european adventure
- Easter a short hop away from Dover
- @Port_of_Dover Europes busiest ferry port is @multimodal stand 969 28th-30th April. Come and see us!http://t.co/r7jikwXH9l
- Attending @multimodal this year? Come and visit us! @Port_of_Dover stand 969 #multimodal15 http://t.co/r7jikwXH9l
- UK and Irelands premier #freight #transport, #logistics and #supplychain event @Port_of_Dover @multimodal stand 969http://t.co/r7jikwXH9l
- PICTURES: All 62 Heart of the Community entrants - who will get YOUR vote?http://t.co/9Mb4Xlvn5m @Port_of_Dover http://t.co/tgD7Twdikf
- #DoverWesternDocksRevival investment opportunities visit @Port_of_Dover stand 969 @multimodal #multimodal15 http://t.co/r7jikwXH9l
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
Thousands of people enjoyed it and thousands of pounds were raised on the day, but last year's Port of Dover Community Regatta continues to have a lasting effect in bringing the Port and com...
If you are using the Port of Dover this year then sign up to its new travel news twitter account and make your journey to the Port as hassle-free as possible....
The Royal Cinque Port's Yacht Club (RCPYC) and the Port of Dover are delighted to announce a new collaboration with the launch of an exhibition of rarely seen artworks from the Port of Dover...