- Car wrecks, water rescues and chemical spills
- Port of Dover advice for customers this weekend
- Union Street Swing Bridge Reopened
- Plain sailing for the Port of Dover Community Regatta
- Traffic Update
- Port of Dover Statement - Last Weekend's Travel Situation
- UPDATE: Port of Dover - French Border Control
- Dover Western Docks Revival project achieves sustainability excellence award
- Goodwin Sands Marine Licence Application Open Meeting
- Open Letter from Port Chief Executive
- @TheoRandall Enjoy your #Mediterranean #cruise aboard Saga Pearl II departing @Port_of_Dover shortly!
- Dover Community Regatta: 'Port Dash' and more raising 1260 for Sea Cadets @Port_of_Dover https://t.co/rAKBLDkcu0 https://t.co/GWAZdFRWec
- Everything you need to know about the #GoodwinSands marine licence application https://t.co/8Ee8SveSQZ
- Thorough environmental studies were completed by world class consultants - #GoodwinSands marine licence application https://t.co/8Ee8SveSQZ
- Leaving over 99.7% of the sands untouched - - #GoodwinSands marine licence application https://t.co/8Ee8SveSQZ
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
Fourth Community Regatta is a resounding success...