- TRAFFIC UPDATE: LONG DELAYS & HEIGHTENED FRENCH BORDER CHECKS @0810hrs
- UPDATE: Port of Dover - French Border Control
- Advice for drivers in Dover
- Update on Port of Dover Travel
- Dover Western Docks Revival project achieves sustainability excellence award
- Goodwin Sands Marine Licence Application Open Meeting
- Update on Port of Dover travel - EURO 2016
- Open Letter from Port Chief Executive
- Dover Harbour Board Chairman Announced
- Port of Dover Responds to EU Referendum
- Please RT: TODAY* @Port_of_Dover Community Regatta & @DoverMusicFest!Catch our display in Dover Harbour at 2:30pm! https://t.co/e5BTdzwnom
- All visiting the #PortofDoverCommunityRegatta today, be advised that its best NOT to drive in #Dover today but to walk or train to seafront
- Help pick my name. I might get to go home with you! Find us @RotaryinDover booth at the @Port_of_Dover Regatta. https://t.co/5VZM9RqBMS
- Everything you need to know about the #GoodwinSands marine licence application https://t.co/8Ee8SveSQZ
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
Please be advised there are continuing delays on M20/A20 and M2/A2 heading to Dover due to heightened French Border checks and high volumes of traffic....
We have been experiencing an exceptional security situation at French border controls situated within the Port of Dover....
Due to ongoing heightened French security checks, the Port of Dover is advising customers to allow plenty of time for their journey. Local traffic may wish to consider using alternative routes w...