- Ongoing Industrial Action at Port of Calais UPDATE @1245 hrs
- Port of Dover signs major contract for Dover Western Docks Revival project
- Industrial action in Port of Calais: local road traffic management update
- Port supports customers on vital trade route
- When the biggest met the best
- New facilities are a clear reflection of high standards
- Port statement regarding DFDS deal with Eurotunnel
- Port of Dover re-accredited for quality
- Cruise into Dover and sail into a world of possibilities
- Future logistics professionals learn from the experts at Dover
- #OperationStack Phase 3 is now being implemented. Diverted traffic follow Square at M20 J9 http://t.co/1bFTsq2Llw http://t.co/koqb20yS6V
- UPDATE: M20 J11 Coastbound: Road closure: http://t.co/IdtOadoBsq
- Please follow @PoD_travelnews for the latest #PortofDover travel information
- We sincerely regret the impact to the travelling public, freight & the Dover community of a Calais situation that is beyond our control.
- Please follow @PoD_travelnews for the latest #PortofDover travel advice.
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
The Port of Calais remains affected by an ongoing period of industrial action in France commencing at 1420 BST on 29th June. Ferry services to and from the Port of Dover continue to be affected, ...
Having committed itself to transforming the Western Docks with a new cargo terminal supported by an exciting waterfront development and potential marina, the Port of Dover has taken another major...
Due to the on-going exceptional circumstances in the Port of Calais and following consultation with our partners, including Kent Police and Highways England, it has been agreed to temporarily sus...