- A20 Dover Traffic Assessment Information
- Dover Western Docks Revival Workshop
- Port gets real over delivering catalyst for Dover's regeneration
- Ongoing transformation of the Port of Dover keeps the UK economy moving
- Push the boat out and join us for Dover Marina Open Day
- Land and Sea Exhibition brings Port and community together to celebrate a shared maritime heritage
- HRH The Princess Royal sees a shared maritime vision in action
- Assessment of new A20 traffic management measures - what to expect
- Annual Consultative Meeting of Dover Harbour Board
- Port's community spirit sails into action
- #DoverMarina Open Day returns - 16th May, taking place on the Crosswall Quay from 10.00am until 5:00pm http://t.co/y9Y6QX8C8k
- Please come along to our #DoverWesternDocksRevival community workshop held at Cruise Terminal 2 #Dover, on 5th May at 5:30pm until 7:30pm
- #TMI works progressing well @Port_of_Dover #dover http://t.co/BqQrrlElUg
- @Port_of_Dover Marina, Kent Free Flare Disposal at this years Yacht Fair and Marina Open Day Saturday 16th May 2015 #brokerage
- @RNLIDover @Port_of_Dover @tpwroyal community gallery raising the profile of the Dovet RNLI http://t.co/QjGWJuxShD
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
New traffic management measures are currently being assessed on the A20 on its approach to the Port of Dover. They are being used to regulate the flow of traffic on the A20 when the Port is espec...
Public Workshop Tuesday 5th May 2015, From 5:30-7:30PM Cruise Terminal 2, Western Docks...
The Port of Dover has just delivered a record year with over 2.4 million freight vehicles handling goods worth an estimated £100 billion on behalf of UK plc....