- Tides deposit the world's litter on Dover beach
- Port bobby's 40 years on the front line is hard to beat
- Picturing the future - it's time to deliver for Dover!
- Cruise specialist joins Port of Dover
- Passenger advice following events in France
- Last call for applications to Port of Dover Community Fund
- Port Police Officer Hailed for Fight Against International Vehicle Crime
- Brightest and best encouraged to develop skills in Dover
- Spirited youngsters compete in Port's Halloween challenge
- Port takes top prize in national heart awards
- Another Dover Eastern dock photo @Gary_Peach @DoverFerryPhoto @Port_of_Dover @doverexpress @ShipsInPics #Dover https://t.co/zbqvedU5pT
- @donships1 @Gary_Peach @DoverFerryPhoto @doverexpress @ShipsInPics Great picture Don - things have certainty changed here.
- @boatshiftSimon Simon follow @PoD_travelnews for latest updates - Its busy and increased security checks are causing delays.
- Nice view from the top of Dover cliffs. Looking down at @Port_of_Dover https://t.co/AKZ32l9FfL
- Cargo ship Emerald safely arrived at the DCT @Port_of_Dover despite the "fresh" weather and bumpy seas. https://t.co/KSmia4EbsJ
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
Rubbish from around the world washes up on Dover's shores, the results of a major beach clean have revealed this week....
Staying in any job for 40 years is a major achievement - but spending those decades at the sharp end of policing is rare....
Burlington House is coming down and from its remains will be created the foundations for the Port's Dover Western Docks Revival scheme. The Prince of Wales Pier has been given the green lig...
A business development expert who has worked for one of the world's leading cruise lines has joined the Port of Dover in a drive to bring more ships to the UK and to showcase Kent and Dover ...