- Taffic update @2200hrs Sat, July 30
- Port of Dover advice for customers this weekend
- Traffic Update
- Car wrecks, water rescues and chemical spills
- Union Street Swing Bridge Reopened
- Plain sailing for the Port of Dover Community Regatta
- Port of Dover Statement - Last Weekend's Travel Situation
- UPDATE: Port of Dover - French Border Control
- Dover Western Docks Revival project achieves sustainability excellence award
- Goodwin Sands Marine Licence Application Open Meeting
- Our fav vid sent to us from Saturday @RNLIWalmer @RNLI @Port_of_Dover @MCA_media @DoverDC @FolkestoneCG @Kent_Online https://t.co/pFrDuaTT0u
- @ShowersJalloh have a safe journey!
- All known #military sites have been identified and avoided - #GoodwinSands #marine licence application https://t.co/8Ee8SveSQZ
- @ElisabethHobbes have a safe journey Elisabeth!
- #HarryPotterAndTheCursedChild and the trip to France. Struck lucky at @Port_of_Dover shop. https://t.co/B2KF7t4uY4
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
All routes into the Port of Dover are currently flowing. The Port is busy but operating normally....