- Picturing the future - it's time to deliver for Dover!
- Cruise specialist joins Port of Dover
- Passenger advice following events in France
- Last call for applications to Port of Dover Community Fund
- Port Police Officer Hailed for Fight Against International Vehicle Crime
- Brightest and best encouraged to develop skills in Dover
- Spirited youngsters compete in Port's Halloween challenge
- Port takes top prize in national heart awards
- Port handles phenomenal growth following summer disruption in France
- Experts take in-depth look at tides
- Cllr Paul Watkins @DoverDC: "#DoverWesternDocksRevival another major catalyst for Dovers regeneration." https://t.co/0wZid0yqCl
- NEWS: @Port_of_Dover targets cruise trade with key business development appointmenthttps://t.co/VlxOFFq1DW
- #Cruise specialist joins #PortofDover #DoverCruise - https://t.co/5CAxGaCcG8 https://t.co/qQXuynkQwX
- #PortofDover supporting @DoverDC partners at #Skills4Dover event to promote exciting future for #Dover https://t.co/PJrgKjjwaG
- Come and see us #Skills4Dover Fair tomorrow for the latest news on #DoverWesternDocksRevival - talk jobs, apprenticeships & bursaries
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
Burlington House is coming down and from its remains will be created the foundations for the Port's Dover Western Docks Revival scheme. The Prince of Wales Pier has been given the green lig...
A business development expert who has worked for one of the world's leading cruise lines has joined the Port of Dover in a drive to bring more ships to the UK and to showcase Kent and Dover ...
The Port is advising customers to allow plenty of time to travel via the Port of Dover to Calais and Dunkirk....
Community groups and voluntary organisations have until next Friday, November 27 at 5pm to apply to the Port of Dover Community Fund. ...