- Future logistics professionals learn from the experts at Dover
- Major Fun for minor travellers
- Port's pension scheme wins national award for being the best
- Turbo tugboat gets there in a hurry boys!
- Port continues to invest in local young people
- New traffic management measures show their worth
- Workshop shows Port and community pulling in same direction
- NaVCIS: Joint police operation recovers stolen vehicles and brings offenders to justice
- A20 Dover Traffic Assessment Information
- Dover Western Docks Revival Workshop
- @travelweekly Have you seen the #tourismmatters tweets for the @tourismsociety #Symposium15? Pls spread the word! http://t.co/e4oygLYETF
- Future #logistics professionals learn from the experts at #PortofDover - http://t.co/9A2F43rkyU http://t.co/ewgXeE8jgK
- 9 pictures of beautiful Dover scenery by Express readers, featuring @Port_of_Dover http://t.co/wEuowyghir http://t.co/qbCn2sHb6D
- Not a bad day to be at #Dover #seafront with sunshine, #cruise and #sailing - #DestinationDover http://t.co/esX7Vovwm4
- https://t.co/y6A9IQ6SEPLast week on nights @Port_of_Dover we had a special appearance!
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
The Port of Dover has welcomed future logistics professionals from the University of Greenwich as part of its on-going partnership with the University's MA in Logistics Transport and Supply ...
When the school gates finally close for this month's half-term it will signal the start of major decisions for parents across the UK on how to entertain the children. By taking a short break...
The Port's vision is to be the best port in the world for the benefit of its customers and community, but it also works hard to be the best employer too....