- Road Traffic Incident at Eastern Docks Roundabout
- Ongoing Industrial Action at Port of Calais UPDATE @16.30 hrs
- Port of Dover signs major contract for Dover Western Docks Revival project
- Industrial action in Port of Calais: local road traffic management update
- Port supports customers on vital trade route
- When the biggest met the best
- New facilities are a clear reflection of high standards
- Port statement regarding DFDS deal with Eurotunnel
- Port of Dover re-accredited for quality
- Cruise into Dover and sail into a world of possibilities
- Follow @PoD_travelnews for the latest #PortofDover travel advice, including updates with #OperationStack and #OpStack
- @tabbkitt Please follow @PoD_travelnews for the latest #PortofDover travel information http://t.co/4xpDVrGptt
- A limited service is being operated to Boulogne only, NO inbound service
- @stoughton_p We continue to monitor the situation closely liaising with our ferry partners and the Port of Calais to resume operations asap
- Continued Industrial Action by MyFerryLink workers in Calais.For full details click here: https://t.co/0wTJz6GIXL
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
he Port of Dover can confirm that a road traffic incident has taken place at the entrance to the Port at 1830hrs. Emergency services are at the scene and Port of Dover Police are assisting. ...
The Port of Calais remains affected by an ongoing period of industrial action in France commencing at 1420 BST on 29th June. Ferry services to and from the Port of Dover continue to be affecte...
Having committed itself to transforming the Western Docks with a new cargo terminal supported by an exciting waterfront development and potential marina, the Port of Dover has taken another major...