- Port of Dover Race Festival triggers the starting pistol for the race to regeneration
- Port of Dover hails local innovation at Dover Area Young Enterprise Final
- Open Letter from Chief Executive, Port of Dover regarding Shakespeare Beach
- Changes to road layout along the A20 in Dover
- Living in historic Dover with one eye on european adventure
- Easter a short hop away from Dover
- More sparkle promised at this year's Port of Dover Community Regatta
- Introduction of Government-imposed Exit Checks at Port of Dover
- Port of Dover supports National Ferry Fortnight
- Port of Dover continues with University partnership
- #trafficandweather at #PortofDover sea conditions in the Channel are moderate with a fresh Westerly breeze, force 5, and good visibility.
- Update: Sorry, the 17:10 departure from Calais is running to schedule so we expect the 18:25 to run to time
- Dover/Calais.Services are running within 45 minutes of schedule with space available. Please check in as normal for your booked sailing
- Boating fun @Port_of_Dover in the sunshine. http://t.co/MsWDsCgzxA
- #NFF2015 - #ferryfreedom with onboard entertainment and dinning options. Look for exclusive cross Channel offers at http://t.co/xDDdwyVsch
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
The Port of Dover Race Festival saw runners from across the country achieve incredible personal goals for charity within a welcoming community atmosphere at the weekend....
Sir Roger Manwood's school has triumphed at the Dover Area final of the 2014/15 Young Enterprise Company Programme with its company 'Horizon', and will now go on to represent the D...
The suggestion that Shakespeare Beach is the dirtiest beach in Kent came from a recent survey by the Marine Conservation Society conducted on one day last September. The idea that the beach is di...