CONTACT THE PORT OF DOVER:
Tel: +44 (0) 1304 240400
Contact Lost property
For all lost property enquires, please contact:
Tel: +44 (0) 1304 245 392
- Access & Use
- Commercial Shipping
- General Directions for Navigation
- Notices to Mariners
- Operating Limitations
- Pilotage Requirements
- Port of Dover Port Marine Safety Code
- Port of Dover Safety & Operational Procedures
- Vessel Traffic Service (VTS)
- Irregular Occurrence Reporting
- Emergency Planning
GSSAT - General Safety and Security Training
The new online training portal exclusively from the Port of Dover
Port of Dover Safety & Operational Procedures (PoDSOP)
The Port of Dover sees millions of customers and vehicles as well as thousands of staff from different organisations with wide ranging equipment all using or working in the Port each year.
PoDSOP has been developed as a central point of reference for all Port user organisations, tenants and third parties who undertake any activity or work at the Port in order that they comply with common working practices, conduct and behaviour - thereby providing a safe environment for all.
The Port of Dover (owned and operated by Dover Harbour Board) is responsible for a significant area of land in Dover, principally the Eastern Docks, the Seafront/Promenade, Dover Marina, the Cruise Terminals, Western Docks and Port Zone. For ease of reference, these are the areas shown in pink on the plans below.
The Port of Dover would appreciate your feedback on the safety, security and environmental systems its currently operating. If you have any comments or suggestions for improvement, please contact your Port of Dover authorised representative or write to Emma Ward, General Manager Safety and Security at Emma.Ward@doverport.co.uk.
The Port of Dover: Harbour House, Marine Parade, Dover, CT17 9BU
- Download the Port of Dover Safety and Operational Procedures (Requires Login)
- Download the Port of Dover Safety and Operational Procedures - Cruise Operators (Requires Login)
- Download the Port of Dover Cold Weather salting and Snow Clearance plan (Requires Login)
- See also our Emergency Planning
- See also our General Terms of Business
- See also our Condition for Access Control Passes
- See also our Conditions of Use for Port Staff Car Parking