- Traffic Update
- Working together to secure a strong future for cargo at Dover
- Next phase of key A20 junction work to get underway
- Carbon Trust Standard for Carbon Awarded to Dover Harbour Board
- Follow-Up: Goodwin Sands Marine Licence Open Meeting
- Rally for Heroes is the Wheel Deal
- Dover Cruise Port scores a Hat-trick
- Bon Voyage Disney Magic 2016
- FINAL DFDS TRAFFIC ISSUE UPDATE @9.30 1ST AUGUST 2016
- Port of Dover advice for customers this weekend
- Apply for Admin #Apprenticeship at @Port_of_Dover NVQ lvl 2 Business Admin - https://t.co/1VaWRcQzYP #Skills4Dover https://t.co/qc9Bua3DAJ
- @CostaCruises Costa Luminosa about to depart #Dover on a balmy summer evening. @Port_of_Dover https://t.co/w4k0a5axqg
- It will be a privilege to be at @Port_of_Dover next Friday for their annual #Dover #MerchantNavyDay service https://t.co/YFOH8bMcBk
- If you have questions regarding the #GoodwinSands marine licence application, post them on our Facebook page https://t.co/uW9AcvJrVN
- Apply for Admin #Apprenticeship at @Port_of_Dover NVQ lvl 2 Business Admin - https://t.co/1VaWRcQzYP #Skills4Dover https://t.co/C8HAO7Azh9
Welcome to the Port of Dover
Originally established in 1606, the principal activities of the Dover Harbour Board (DHB) are to administer and maintain the Port of Dover and its facilities and to develop resources to meet future demands.
The Port of Dover is Europe’s busiest ferry port, a vital international gateway for the movement of passengers and trade. It is also an award-winning cruise port, the second busiest in the UK and hosts some of the world’s most prestigious cruise lines. Other successful businesses include a cargo terminal, a top award-winning marina and several niche activities. The business mix is diverse.
Who Are We?
The Port of Dover has been in fruitful discussions with George Hammond PLC to explore how best to secure the long term success of the cargo business at Dover as the Dover Western Docks Revival (D...
The next phase of the A20 junction improvement scheme will start in mid-September as work gets underway to replace the York Street Junction with "smart" technology traffic lights. ...
Port also achieves commendation for carbon management performance...